Year 4 Mrs Dodd/Miss Jones 2018 - 2019
"Make your mark and see where it takes you!"
Welcome to Year 4 class page 2018-2019.
Year 4 are taught by:
Mrs Dodd on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday AM
Mrs Dodd loves sport especially football, her 2 boys are football crazy! Another passion of hers is listening to music, especially live. She also enjoys meditation and she loves reading books.
Miss Jones on a Wednesday PM, Thursday and Friday
Miss Jones enjoys spending time with her girls and also reading.
During the year, the children consolidate their existing learning and begin to master many of the fundamental skills they will need for their future. We undertake a broad range of learning experiences including trips, visitors and more formal class based work, relating them to current events where appropriate. As we move towards the end of the year, we take the opportunity to make use of the outdoor learning environment across the curriculum.
- The children need to bring their reading diaries into class everyday.
- PE is on a Wednesday and a Friday.
- Homework will come home on a Thursday and is due back in on a Monday.
- Spellings are stapled into the reading diaries on a Monday and tested the following Monday.
- Weekly times tables test will take place on all the tables up to x12
Files to Download
Year 4 Mrs Dodd/Miss Jones: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 4 Mrs Dodd/Miss Jones: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4 Mrs Dodd/Miss Jones: Calendar items
All Years - Under the Mango Tree - Orange House event, by Miss Fryer
SUMMER HOLIDAY'S, by Miss Fryer
2 INSET DAY'S - SCHOOL CLOSED, by Miss Fryer